Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess so...I wanted to join. My TOJ name is bigfuz, my GW names are:
Mylynn Realm (Post, R/Mo)
Damann Realm (Pre, Me/El)

I am real new to the game. Have 3 kids (one being 11 weeks) so time is when I have it, but I have really enjoyed playing! I am somewhat stuck on the stinking Hatemonger quest, and have learned never to sell crafting material when I think I dont need it anymore!

Anyway, looking forward to joining. Seems I can only do so much alone, right?

(sorry, didn't mean to double post, didn't think that other one took the other day...)

Last edited:
Hsbrewer I tried to invite you but it said you already belonged to a guild. You need to be unattached or the game will block my attempts to invite you.

Bigfuz I sent you an invite. Please introduce yourself with a new thread in the forums.

Kel Queen of all Europe

I want to join and I'm sorry 'bout the wait

Hey there, I requested to join sometime ago but I got caught up at work for the last several weeks!!

My ToJ name is tjhudak, and my char names are Eurydice Casbot, Marian Elizebeth, Divine one of Love, Prophetes of Christ, and Rebecca Bathsheba

Thanks guys!!

Timothy

Ok, thanks Timothy. Inivite has been sent. Thank you for joining SoE, give a post about yourself so we can better know you. Hope you have fun in the guild/alliance!

Hi I'd like to join alliance

Group of spirtualy growing Christians wants to grow with you. We are looking forward to bible studies and discussions of the faith, to answer and ask questions of the divine truths. We also like to play, but want a good group to learn the scripture with. If you have room we'd really enjoy to chat with ya peeps.

Peace
Pete

Request to join alliance

Group of spirtualy growing Christians wants to grow with you. We are looking forward to bible studies and discussions of the faith, to answer and ask questions of the divine truths. We also like to play, but want a good group to learn the scripture with. If you have room we'd really enjoy to chat with ya peeps. our guild name is "praise be to the Lord God" [PRAY]

Peace
Pete

Request to meet and discuss a possilbe Alliance with ya'll! :XD

We need more Jesus!! haha!

In game Name "Queen Zeena"
Other active officers of The Legion of Light [LoL] include;
"Velo Kron" [Current leader, leadership rotates between officers in LoL]
"The Lumphen Monk"
"Redneck K"
"Arc Eva"
"Maive Zalias"
"Phillipians Two Eight"
"Vaalkian Brighbear"
& "Christ Is My Life" [Banker account]

We're already a member of the TS server and a few of us have have spoken on occasion :)
As well, I've been a member of these here forums for quite some time now-hehe

I soo look forward to meeting and discussing this in a formal atmosphere... :)

Oh yea, our forums are @ http://lol.phpbbnow.com

May God Himself guide your mind and heart in this decision! :XD

"Phillipians Two Eight"
no way! I saw him in a city once! He made me take a look at my Bible. I also think i talked to him for a sec. Small world eh?

The officers/leaders of all the guilds in the alliance will look into both of you guys about joining the alliance. Have patients tho. It is hard to get a hold of people sometimes. We will contact you in-game if we have any questions or concern or whatnot.

Hey Zeena good to see you back on the forums are you guys and gals Kuriziks (awww I cannot spell) now?

Hey Zeena good to see you back on the forums are you guys and gals Kuriziks (awww I cannot spell) now?

We were leading a Luxon Alliance for the past year..
But, alas, it fell apart due to infighting :(
So sad to think a 'Christian' Alliance is capable of contempt! :(

Yea, we were Luxon, I'm even a defendor of the Luxons and was hoping for a title, but ce la vie, if loosing it means we can be a member of a Godly Alliance then so be it! :XD

Does SoE/ToJ currently have room for another member?

The vote was a unanamous YES!!!

gw429.jpg

gw430.jpg

gw431.jpg

gw432.jpg

gw433.jpg

We've been voting on this offer for this past week, and the result was a unanamous YES! :XD

We are ready to be admitted now :)
We are changing over to Kurzick at midnight, and look forward to our Alliance with you all! :XD

Hey look.. that me!!! :p i didnt realize we talked that much...

As soon as Derk gets in touch with some alliance leaders we will get ya'll in. Going to be great having ya. God Bless.

Hey look.. that me!!! :p i didnt realize we talked that much...

As soon as Derk gets in touch with some alliance leaders we will get ya'll in. Going to be great having ya. God Bless.

Thank you!

And I do appologise in advance, but Scary Paladin, the current leader of LoL has not been able to log this evening and switch us over to Kurzick.. In other words, you won't be able to invite just yet.. :(

I'll post here [and hopefully contact you in game] as soon as he does tho k :)

Appologies on behalf of RL -heh

If you can catch him [LOL!], you are also free to contact him personally ;)

I stayed up too late as it is-lol
TTL :cool:

joining SoE/SOE

hey guys I would like to join your guild ive got three players

Pwner Hood
Yo Amo Jesu : which means in spanish "I love Jesus."
and Corina Cathorin

Ok we're offically Kurzick now, and await the invite to your Alliance :)

[Soon to be ours!-woot!]

hey guys I would like to join your guild ive got three players

Pwner Hood
Yo Amo Jesu : which means in spanish "I love Jesus."
and Corina Cathorin

Pwner Hood! woot! LOVE dat name! :D
I gotta warrior "Haxorz" hehe

welcome to the guild Sir Brad. I just sent you an invite and look forward to getting to know you. Please post a new thread in our forums to introduce yourself to all the other members.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Re: Request to Join

Guild Wars PVP, Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall
Main Character: Jeru Angel
Tribe of Judah Member Name: Jeru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back