Remember when.....

I remember when I was 4 years old, and my Dad was holding me up to a water fountain to get a drink, and he let me slip and I busted my lip on the drinking part. I still can't use a water fountain...

I remember when I was 4 years old, and my Dad was holding me up to a water fountain to get a drink, and he let me slip and I busted my lip on the drinking part. I still can't use a water fountain...

I remember that, I laughed at you and pointed....

Sorry about that...

i remember my first run in the eye with teh guild and i accidently ran into voidreaver and attempted to take him on one on one......

I remember downing Domo for the first time. Then Rag shortly after. And having to get hearing tests done from all the hooting and hollering!

The hearing test or the downing?

I remember when Melko enchanted some of my level 10 gear on the Stormwind bridge.

Lol, I'd love to here the Saz yodel.

And yes Goblit is still a weee little gnome she's just all grown up now.

I also remember the death of Domo of and Rag.

I also remember the first time we downed a boss in MC.

haha...

I remember when the first time i met mirakle and icthus IRL...and Tree was so excited that they played WOW too...

i remember my first run in the eye with teh guild and i accidently ran into voidreaver and attempted to take him on

the origin of the "brugpull"

I remember wiping when we first started Kara.

Wait, we wiped last night....

o.o

Tee hee.

Speaking of Teb, I remember 5 manning UBRS with a group of 60s wearing mostly blues. We got to the Beast, and came really close to dropping him, IIRC. Couldn't quite get him, though.

Last edited:
Speaking of Teb, I remember the tebpulls, he pulls moroes while we are still buffing, he pulls trash from hallway down to ballroom while we are still buffing, he pulls all of UBRS at once...well, it seemed like all of it at the time he pulled so many!

I remember when I first went to Kara with you all and found out that you all pulled the whole opera room. I was like, "You know you can just follow the right wall?"

Back