Redeemed Raiding Fall 2007 - All Raiders Read This

holy pallies are very good at farming honor actually, and the ability to kite with a holy pally is...pretty good imo.

seal of justice, judge, consecrate, run, holy shock yourself, run in a circle in your consecrate, repeat.

if more than 1 horde gets on you, the people you are healing needs to pay more attention to you.

imo this allows more guild pvp, so we can all farm for honor to get s1 gladiator gear. i think organized pvp is a lot more fun than pve, in raiding you just kill a boss according to a strategy guide with a boss mod telling you at what time to do what, most of my friends complain that most raid encounters are too easy and too boring, the only exceptions are vashj, kael'thas, and archimonde, and they still think those fights are not hard enough @_@

in pvp it's a lot more dynamic, things change constantly, whatever plan we have probably will change, theres no boss mod telling us what to do, so it all comes down to the players' ability and skills as well as group communication.

queue for BGs anyone? =)

when I respecced holy there was even a couple times I went solo into 4 horde and just heal-tanked them all and when backup showed up they picked them off lol. if you spec for the 70% chance to avoid losing time on your cast and keep concentration aura up you can heal through a lot, as long as there isnt too many silences and stuns, but the trinket and bubble helps that(as long as no priest mass dispells the bubble, that makes me sad panda)

i need heroic arc or normal arc for a quest.
i have 3 heroic keys and i havent even done a heroic yet lol nothing that was like oooooo i need that!

That is like it I just call mine Arizona Afternoon. It is nice comforting and Hotter than the pits of hell. It is a Non bean chili that has many peppers and different spices. One of the biggest things is that the first spoon full will not burn your insides out but if you eat more than a couple they build and want to you die no matter how much water you drink.

I spent two years as a missionary working with Cambodian, Thai and Laotian people. What I think is hot will eat metal spoons and I think this stuff is comforting. My wife wants nothing to do with it at all.

I will be happy to post the recipe when I get it written down.

Ug

Monday...monday...or Friday

for the time I am in a play "A Christmas Carol" and will catch as catch can for a while due to productio and rehersal schedule. bu t will make akll I can as always.. i will be available most of this weekend Friday for sure. Think i meet raid regs! Don't get excited about the chili! ot isn;e as hot as St. Lucia;s Chicken roti
PALLYS TO THE REZ_Q!

I was in San Antonio in June and went to this place that was a former gas station converted into a BBQ restaurant. It looked like a total dive and when you went to order your food, you ordered by the pound, and they threw whatever you ordered on a piece of butcher paper and your tray was a plastic carton used for 2-liter bottles. It was by far the BEST BBQ I have ever had. Texas BBQ FTW.

Back