Redeemed/Mustard Seed referred to in WoW book...

Shagz

Hi guys/gals,

I'm not part of the WoW clan, but I'm one of the staffers here at the ToJ (I run the Team Fortress 2 chapter and I'm the New Member Ambassador).

Didn't see a post about this in your forums, so just thought I'd share this with you...

I got a message last week from welcoming a new member, and she came upon the ToJ in a rather interesting manner:

I play World of Warcraft. The way I found out about Tribe of Judah was indirectly through reading a book, The Battle for Azeroth. In one chapter, reference was made to a guild named "Redeemed" that plays on the Stonemaul server. The book said that sometimes memebers actually have Bible studies with their toons in Azeroth. That sounded really neat to me.

The book she's referring to is overe here on Amazon. If you do a "Look inside" on the book, do a search for "Redeemed" and you should end up on page 29. Mustard Seed Conspiracy is also mentioned. The www.toj.cc/wow url is referenced 'n everything. :)

This must be a first for the ToJ, don't ya think? :)

2 pages of Heath giving an interview, thats great:) Is that the third time you have been interviewed?

About the 3rd or 4th, I completely forgot about this book, that interview was about 3 years ago. I'm actually supposed to get a free copy of the book I believe.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the excerpt that was written about us? Amazon wouldn't let me read it...

Also, any info on the other interviews our guild leaders have done, and where they can be found would be cool. I love reading about this kind of stuff!

- Flamethrøwer
- Redletters
- Likeminded

1. on Page 29:
"... male Gnome Arcane Mage. Alhana and Gnimish belong to the largest Christian guild amongst the realms for the Alliance, called Redeemed. ..."

And Tek7 did do a radio interview not to long ago, not sure where the link is though.

There are a couple I did for the Washington Post you can probably find them on the Washington Post website in the archives, just do a search for Heath Summerlin.

I also did an interview for a show on radio station out of Houston(I think that's the city anyway), TX called "The Fish" not sure of the station's call sign. These interviews were done when I was the World of Warcraft Chapter Leader and Guild Leader for Redeemed so these interviews are over 2-2 1/2 years old so you may have trouble finding them.

Back