Rebuilding Bnet Clan

the clan channel is op cga
smile.gif

so uh,.. HI guys, uhm, what CHANNEL you HANG OUT at?
wow.gif
uh, I'm kinda good, at this game... sometimes... MASS GYROS!! 'D!!
no really guys, what channel are we supposed to go to,
tounge.gif

(And the angry scientist in the back habitually rubbed his hands for emphasis. Pacing to himself, he dreamed of the power, the dominating of, this, this BATTLE-net. "Oh yes," he thought, "mine hour has now been moved from the dark files of purpose to the light of the moment, mine hour has come!")

smile.gif
glad to get a clan going guys, very cool...

*EDIT - I also put this on the SC tourney thread, it applies here too,
Today I was thinking about a couple of tourneys me and some friends have had. Somehow, this came to me.
Since it may be hard to have everybody involved show up at the same time, we could just organize the tourney on the site or the forum, and over two or three dates, or a longer period of waiting, have the contenders fight on their own time, and send the replay's in by e-mail. Thereby we would have a suspenseful waiting for results... AND have some replay's for the site.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Since it may be hard to have everybody involved show up at the same time, we could just organize the tourney on the site or the forum, and over two or three dates, or a longer period of waiting, have the contenders fight on their own time, and send the replay's in by e-mail. Thereby we would have a suspenseful waiting for results... AND have some replay's for the site.

I really like that idea, Selajah; I'm up for it.

because then we can wait another month after that.

It all works out, anyway. lol

yeah i procrastinate, if you want to orginize one set a date and i will do my best to promote it, and we will see who signs up/turns out for it.

Back