Reborn Guild info

Yeah I hear you on the population. I hope they continue to manage the servers smoothly. WAR added way too many servers at first and then when the drop came it was brutal. Of course we don't want server queues too.

One thing about the RP server is that there are much fewer of them and like in WARs example, they maintained a high pop the longest of any server due to the players being a bit more dedicated on those servers.

Luckily this game is looking to have an amazing launch, beta has been so solid.

Awesome news. That's what impresses me so far too. I've haven't been part of any betas but so far this is impressive for the few days I've been here. Logged in for about 1 hour, logged out to pre-order. Happy so far. I created a cleric on Sunrest called Warmon and will be on later tonite/tomorrow.

Sounds great look forward to playing with you.. yea the devs have been really responsive to chane things that were broken... very impressed with the Trion.

I'm definitely considering picking up rift . I will definitely roll guardian but not sure if I will go pvp . Have had too many bad experiences on open pvp server . But I will consider trying again if someone can convince me too .

What more do you need then a guild full of brothers and sisters who will be trained to drop what they are doing to run to your aid when the defiant attack!? It won't be as bad as people think and the opportunities for extended fun at end game will be sooo worth it.

Last edited:
I listened to an interview with the devs. They said they will try and get some server out before launch. They said some names will change and some won't. Let's keep an eye out.

I will be posting some updated info tonight, with some stickies to keep an eye on for server name and other important guild info.

I'm in Redeemed.

I was going to play on Faeblight, but since the guild is going to the PVP-RP server I'll roll on there.

I'll be on at 10:00am tomorrow if you need help with the charter.

Yeah we need to rush Plat for charter and reserve the name! Sunrest - RP-PVP server! See you there! We will be on TS3

TS3 info is found on our website - rebornguild.info there is an autoconnect button as well.
but here it is also:
cgalliance.org:9987

Back