READ THIS

Read

I have read raiding policies and agree, .....

I am curious if there is any one within redeemed who plays a little later than whern raids typically start,

I live in Hawaii and so I am still at work when raids start, so I was curious if any guildees are interested in starting later, if not I completely understand and thought I would just throw out a line

Este..
aka
Steve

My biggest playtime is mostly 11pm-3am EST time which would be 8-midnight Server Time, however, I haven't been on that late recently, but I should be getting back on around those times soon...does that help...?

It sure does I wonder if any one else is out there to help:)....
I am just below kara standards (1% for hit rating to go) and I also have atunements to go (i think)
I still need Slab for first key frag (so does jenieka I believe) but have a few heroic keys as well.
Thanks for the response Noix
any other night owls out there:)

I am at 4.4% hit rating with the precision talent

Last edited:
no attunement needed for kara to an extent, as long as someone is there to open the door for you you can get in now.

can the policy be updated for epic gems that drop during our escapades into deeper content, from what i understand they can only be used in t5+ gear, but im curious as to how they will be handed out

can the policy be updated for epic gems that drop during our escapades into deeper content, from what i understand they can only be used in t5+ gear, but im curious as to how they will be handed out

They are handed out by me right now. I will revisit this topic with the Officers/Raid Leaders to get the rules nailed down.

As of right now they all go into the guild bank and I cut and hand them to the person while at that time they put them into their gear and show me they did.

They are handed out by me right now. I will revisit this topic with the Officers/Raid Leaders to get the rules nailed down.

As of right now they all go into the guild bank and I cut and hand them to the person while at that time they put them into their gear and show me they did.

kk ty

Back