Raiding and me

galatian

So, as many of you know im working almost everyday now and i don't get off till 6 at the earliest. Because of this making a guild raid is near impossible.
I have some friends that raid as well that i do arenas with and they occasionally need an extra healer so i might be hopping in with them since they start later.
The whole reason im saying this is just to let people know that its not like im going against our raiding its simply i can't make them. Sorry :(

im sorry :( ill make any guild raids i can i might try to see if i can get tues/thursday off but no promises

A handful of people have been asking if it would be possible to move raiding team 2 back an hour. It starting to seem like a good idea considering we are getting quite a few people who are busy around regular raid time.

Anything currently works for me :p

A handful of people have been asking if it would be possible to move raiding team 2 back an hour. It starting to seem like a good idea considering we are getting quite a few people who are busy around regular raid time.

Anything currently works for me :p

that would be spaztacular (and sorry to hijack the thread).

Back