Raid Team 2 (Team Brootis)

Goodwone

Hey happy raiders, just a reminder we are building a second raid group and want you to be aware of the needs, and schedule. Post below if interested, right now we need some range dps to start showing up!

Schedule list below:

McFierce:As you know, we've been looking to get Team2 going asap. One of the ways that you, as raiders looking to get in on this awesomeness, is to show up on Team2's (or even Team Fierce's) raid nights to WL ADD. Even if you dont go...I'm keeping track of who's showing up consistently, shows interest in raiding, and has the gear/skill to back themselves up. I want to get a solid team set up and running within the next week, if possible.

One other thing I'm looking to tweak for Team2 is their schedule. So starting Tuesday Feb. 22nd, Team2's schedule will be:

Tuesday 6ST
Thursday 6ST
Saturday 6ST

This will allow at least 1 day in between raids for people to rest, research fights, and gather appropriate raiding items (flasks, mats, enchants, buff food, etc).

Thank you all for your continued patience and support as we are really seeing EVERYONE'S efforts paying off on the raiding front.

Please update the schedule as this is apparently not correct. The in-game calendar has Team 1 and 2 raiding on the same days.

brootis, what are you're plans for our schedule? i think he switched it because a number of peeps couldn't make the scheduled day. Is that right brootis?

Back