PvP Friday - 29 Sep 06

Will you be participating in PvP tonight?

• Total voters

dorkelf

Well so late in the day and no PvP post means I'll take the initiative and post it myself! I'm gonna go ahead and put us on the course for VIMway, so dust off those trappers and IWAY warriors and bring 'em to the SoE hall at 10PM. And if you know for sure you'll be coming, sign up on the poll - if there's more folks who show up than we need, those who signed up will have priority for being in the group. Hope to see a bunch of you tonight!

Paul

i am too, but id rather see my High School football team lose to our arch rival school, then pwn noobs :)
i might be on later around... 8:00 pst, but other then that i probably wont make this one.

wooohooooo Im there!!

EDIT: some one is using Guild wars computer so probably wont be able to come :(..sry for saying i would come and now i cant.

Last edited:
hehe, shared computers are fun..

Lol ya I bought my own computer so i wouldnt have to fight for rights on the other computer, and once i buy the computer it is faster than the old one so everyone wants to use it. figures.

But im happy because now i can play better games cause old computer was el-slow-o.

From my little spanish i know I think slow is: Lentamente...But then again im probably wrong.

Ya my parents wont let me do that even though i bought it, they said "Its our electricity you are using." I really dont mind because i get to be on it most of the time, and i still live under their roof so that is the law of the land.

Whats this thread about again? ;)....Oh ya PvP, so any ideas of what were gonna do this tuesday?

Back