PVP 1-12-07 HoH

Sumo Supreme

Ok. Im getting a jump on next week cause I WANT IN.

I would really like to get to the HoH. I am so tired of groups that are just plain bad. Also... Has anyone ever held the hall? That is where the good stuff is.

Any ideas on builds that we should try this week?

Yes HoH is the ONLY place in GW to get fame (not the accualy halls but all the battles leading up to the halls and winning the halls itself)
1 win grants you 1 fame
2 wins grants you 2 fame
3 wins grants you 4 fame (i think it doubles)
etc.

we have gotten to the halls and almost won, but we havent been able to win it yet, tho Dredd has once or twice.

EDIT: ok i lied, look at Halonics post about fame

Last edited:
Here's the fame per consecutive win per the guildwiki fame article
win# = fame for that win
1 = 1
2 = 2
3 = 3
4 = 4
5 = 6
6 = 8
7 = 12
8 = 16
9 = 20
10 = 24
11 = 28
12 = 32
13 = 36
14+ = 40

Also, of note is the rank article showing how many fame per rank:

1 = 25fame = Hero
2 = 75 = Fierce Hero
3 = 180 = Mighty Hero (lowest rank allowing /rank deer emote and display of title)
4 = 360 = Deadly Hero
5 = 600 = Terrifying Hero
6 = 1000 = Conquring Hero (Changes to wolf /rank emote)
9 = 4665 = Tiger emote
12 = 21,600 = Phoenix emote
15 = unknown = unknown

Next animal every 3 levels

i thought HA was the only way to get fame >.> im confused

We been running a Modded more balanced Searing flames. We testing a new idea that made us very hard to kill. We are running 2 Searing Flames Eles 1 Sandstorm Warder 1 Prot or Healing Monk 1 Motiragon and 1 Spirit Spamming Ritualist.

We been running a Modded more balanced Searing flames. We testing a new idea that made us very hard to kill. We are running 2 Searing Flames Eles 1 Sandstorm Warder 1 Prot or Healing Monk 1 Motiragon and 1 Spirit Spamming Ritualist.

that makes us hard to kill but can 2 SF alone knock out the monks effectivly?

that makes us hard to kill but can 2 SF alone knock out the monks effectivly?

In my opinion, no. Although the motivigon or whatever you want to call it is a nice character build we shouldn't be bringing it when we have both a prot monk and a ritualist already. In our build the Paragon needs to be replaced with an SS necro, which is important both for anti-melee and for its ability to effectively neutralize or at least cripple a monk single-handedly. That's my opinion at least.

(BTW sorry about all these 'deleted by Maid Mirawyn' posts, I'm always forgetting that Mirawyn is already logged in when I try to post and I have to delete and repost. My fault not hers.)

Paul

Ok. Im getting a jump on next week cause I WANT IN.

I would really like to get to the HoH. I am so tired of groups that are just plain bad. Also... Has anyone ever held the hall? That is where the good stuff is.

Any ideas on builds that we should try this week?

Sumo - thanks for posting and for joining team SoE. I seem to recall you saying that you had a spirit spammer ritualist - would you like to spirit spam for our SF ele/balanced build on Friday?

Paul

Sumo - thanks for posting and for joining team SoE. I seem to recall you saying that you had a spirit spammer ritualist - would you like to spirit spam for our SF ele/balanced build on Friday?

Paul

i'll post the build i'm using now tommarow.

Here's the fame per consecutive win per the guildwiki fame article
win# = fame for that win
1 = 1
2 = 2
3 = 3
4 = 4
5 = 6
6 = 8
7 = 12
8 = 16
9 = 20
10 = 24
11 = 28
12 = 32
13 = 36
14+ = 40

Also, of note is the rank article showing how many fame per rank:

1 = 25fame = Hero
2 = 75 = Fierce Hero
3 = 180 = Mighty Hero (lowest rank allowing /rank deer emote and display of title)
4 = 360 = Deadly Hero
5 = 600 = Terrifying Hero
6 = 1000 = Conquring Hero (Changes to wolf /rank emote)
9 = 4665 = Tiger emote
12 = 21,600 = Phoenix emote
15 = unknown = unknown

Next animal every 3 levels

Title
Hero: Rank 1,
Fame needed: 25

Fierce Hero: Rank 2,
Fame needed: 75

Mighty Hero: Rank 3,
Fame needed: 180

Deadly Hero: Rank 4,
Fame needed: 360

Terrifying Hero: Rank 5,
Fame needed: 600

Conquering Hero: Rank 6,
Fame needed: 1,000

Subjugating Hero: Rank 7,
Fame needed: 1,680

Vanquishing Hero: Rank 8,
Fame needed: 2,800

Renowned Hero: Rank 9,
Fame needed: 4,665

Illustrious Hero: Rank 10,
Fame needed: 7,750

Eminent Hero: Rank 11,
Fame needed: 12,960

King's Hero: Rank 12,
Fame needed: 21,600

Emperor's Hero: Rank 13,
Fame needed: 36,000

Balthazar's Hero: Rank 14,
Fame needed: 60,000

BTW: /rank OR /fame will activate ur emote and there is a time limit on how offen you are allowed to use it.

WARNING: after killing a person or winning a game if you use ur emote as a taunt can get you in trouble with Anet, it is against their rules and you arnt supposed to do it, after the enemy is gone you can do it without fear.

Compliments to Guildwiki

Paul

Hey bro.

Yea, ive been away for a while since my wife and I moved. But I am running a good spirit spamming build. I dont have Night Fall just yet but will get it if needed for builds. Friday I will set some time aside. I get home from work about 6pm Mountain time since Im in snowy colorado.

Word.

Back