Pubbing Night Part 2

Shagz

Hey folks,

Here we go again, thought we'd organize another pubbing night since the last one went so well.

But this time we should establish a server to hit + a backup that everybody has good pings too. Knowing the map rotation would be great as well, to download the maps ahead of time (Tek's distaste for the vanilla, base ONS maps has tried his patience and would like to play on something new).

I'm open to suggestions on time and servers.

Shagz said:
Hmmmm...I guess nobody's up for some pubbing?
D'oh, I forgot! I started playing the single-player campaign for Warcraft III: Frozen Throne and lost track of time. My apologies, all!

I'm game if you are. I suggest Saturday afternoon/night, because well... I work at scattered times throughout the week, and I have no life on the weekends. :D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're back! Man, we missed you. I'm up for UT almost any time. This Saturday is good with me.

By the way, I know you liked Q3 a lot. Have you tried Quake 4? It's pretty good.

Last edited:
Haven't tried Q4... I doubt my rig could run it.. and I've heard some depressing things about the lack of multiplayer modes (just plain DM, no CTF or anything).

Sorry guys, a little slow here to organize. I'd be up for a Saturday evening run. Time? I'll float 9pm EST...

9pm EST is fine for me. As far as servers go, I really don't know any good pubs other than Purgatory.

I miiight be available to hop on around 8 p.m. Central (9 p.m. Eastern) for some fragtacular fun this Saturday. There's a good chance I'll be spending time with my wife, though.

Good pubs to hit:

The Fractionary 5v5
LOB UlTAMate
any of the 3spn.com servers

And if we have 4 people, my server is still up. :p

I'm no longer able to find Fractionary in my list.... And yes I have standard servers only unchecked. :p

Also on a related note: Ever think about making your server a pub?

re: servers...see other thread.

re: tonight...I actually can't make it tonight guys, I need a little break from games for awhile to focus on some other projects that I've been neglecting. But don't let me absense stop you from hooking it up!

Well, I'm going online now... I guess I will just hunt for TOJers in my buddy list to see where ya'll are playing.

Well, I didn't see any follow ToJ's on.. so I just hovered between a few DM and TAM servers and had a few decent games.

Sorry, I had a late change of plans. My stepbrother is in town and tonight is my only chance to hang out with him.

*wishes he had a date* :D

Seriously though, what happened to the rest of our UT players? Is it just us three now? This must be rectified.

Back