[PSN Chapter] Who can do it?

blackgravity

I'm willing to step up and help get something off the ground, if we have enough people that want to be involved in something like this. I can't say right this minute what days and times I am available (I have a sick wife, and a 9 month old baby) but I can work those out as time goes on.

Whoever is interested, this is where you can say so, just leave your PSN ID and what games you have that are online capable, or what games you would rent if others have them, games you definitely plan on purchasing, etc in the post.

I feel like we've done this before, but I think the thread was a victim of the server issues...:eek:

PSN ID: blackgravity

Online capable as of now:

• Eye of Judgment
  • Madden 2007
  • Motorstorm
  • Unreal Tournament 3

I'm going to be involved in the Metal Gear Online beta next month, if you want in, you have to put in a preorder of MGS4 at Gamestop ($5 or full price, it doesn't matter, so I'm told).

Maybe looking in to CoD4 (if I see a price drop) because I know a few people around here have it.

Anyway, maybe this will get something started, we shall see :D

Well you know I'm interested.

Call of Duty 4 is probably a must have. The Game of the Year Version is coming out on April 3rd I believe, and the Map pack will be available for download the same day I think, for those of us who already have the game.

The games I have are listed in my signature.
I play on getting MGS4, GTA4, and have been debating getting Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, but I have heard mixed reviews. I may have to check it out myself.

Back