Progression Karazhan - Tuesday/Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also will not make it Friday...I've got some lame excuse like a family Christmas party or something.

Might be attempting to throw together a Saturday morning Kara (8:30 server) for extra badges and what-not. Depending on the group that's available, we may take fill-ins... If we get enough of the core group, we'll head for prince, if not, we'll hit attuman, maiden, and chess.

If nobody shows up, there's no run :)

Saturday is also out for me, I have that same family Christmas thing, along with a wedding of a friend. Lame excuses, I know. =D

OK, just found out Thursday is better for most people. Lets try to pull this together on Thursday then, as I just found out I have access here too.

I will change it on the Group Calendar

I am a maybe...I have three papers to write today, along with a physical therapy appointment. I give myself even odds, in or out.

I am not sure when I can make it over the Holidays. A lot of stuff going on and some internet problems to boot. I will try to be on as much as I can though.

If there is a run tonight, I can probably make it. Deedlyt, Deed, and Etoh are all available. Whatever class you need. What time is the run?

Well we typically try for a 630pm server start...Prince is still standing, along with Attumen, Maiden, Terestian Illhoof and Nethersprite. Not to mention Nightbane, but don't know we have anyone through the quest chain for that feat... Assuming Ben makes it and I'll try to be there we'd have healing covered for the most part, could use a dispeller and possibly an off healer for phase 3 of Prince and Maiden. A tank and OT with some outstanding DPS and we can get someone else their helm plus some badges...

ok, I talked to Ron for a bit today. He said I need more health in my healing set, which is fine, I talked to some healers(that are priests) in game that I know, and they said I can't really get there unless I have a t4 helm and the staff mag drops. so anyone know a group I can go to gruul and mag with?

While the Primal Mooncloth set is a better set overall, it severely lacks any stamina on the entire set. You could try to get a set specifically for encounters that you need high HP for (Illhoof, Shade,....maybe even Maiden?) that actually has stam on it. You'd take a hit on +heal, MP5 but you'd stay alive better.

Unfortunately, I can't find the paper that I had names of pieces written on, but there are a few decent pieces. Nothing worth breaking up the PMC set for by themselves, but close pieces with Stam...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back