Print Artist Disaster

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
Help my other half is ready to kill her comp. For years she has used Print Artist, and very happy with it. Well we lost her old copy in the last move so bought Print Artist Gold by Nova. 'Taint the same, it has major issues from the git go, reboots, doesn't save right, the controls and commands are different and not as good in general as the old.:mad: Has a terrible libarary, etc. And we have tried it on 2 separate comps, reloading program, etc. What we need is an inexpensive print program that is intuitive, has a good library, and is less buggy. At least point us in the right direction. I am even contemplating buying the old program on Ebay, just not sure it will run right on Vista and/or 7.

Page Plus looks something similar to Print Artist, not sure about the user interface or the look of it, but it seems to do what you want it to do. I've never used either product, I just did a quick google search and this came up. Plus it's free, so it can't hurt to try it out.

Scribus is a little different than either one, but if you're other half is interested in this kind of stuff maybe she'll be interested in this.

And even tho they aren't geared the same, GIMP and Photoshop can do all that stuff, if you just know how to manipulate it, but it'll probably be a little overwhelming going form Print Artist to GIMP/Photoshop.

Back