Prelive Info about the game

MelodicSoul

Hi all,

I'm new here and this would be my first post. I would like to join your linkshell, but I don't meet your requirements. I consider myself as a seeker.

I came across your website, because even though I wasn't a Christian, I thought it would be fun to be able to play ffxiv with them. Well grown and matured Christians know how to be respectful to others. I typed "Christians ffxiv" in google, and here I am.

I still would like to post here, and share any information I have regarding the game. I would like to help out.

Here's some information that some might find interesting concerning changes to be done before the game goes live:

http://jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/event/prelive/report_en.html

:)

Hi all,

I'm new here and this would be my first post. I would like to join your linkshell, but I don't meet your requirements. I consider myself as a seeker.

I came across your website, because even though I wasn't a Christian, I thought it would be fun to be able to play ffxiv with them. Well grown and matured Christians know how to be respectful to others. I typed "Christians ffxiv" in google, and here I am.

I still would like to post here, and share any information I have regarding the game. I would like to help out.

Here's some information that some might find interesting concerning changes to be done before the game goes live:

http://jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/event/prelive/report_en.html

:)

Welcome, and it is nice to have you... :)

People interested about the game, and people eager to post information about the game, are always welcome...

I posted a similar thread, but your link has more information :p Thank you for posting this...

(sorry for the short welcoming...I am half asleep right now...)

Last edited:
Hey there, we are all very glad that you found us but are sorry that you cannot join us in game. The requirement to be a Christian before joining is one of Tribe of Judah's requirements they put on us since we are a chapter under them.

But if you have any questions feel free to ask and you are still more than welcome to get to know us in team speak or the forums. We look forward to getting to know you, and if you ever do decide to make that first step in faith, or have questions about it, we will be here to help you in your new journey.

Thank you once again,

- Jon <MasterZ>

Thank you Jon and Xion for the welcomes.

Jon, I would most definitely consider knowing about you guys more in teamspeak.

Back