Prayer Request

Rranyl

My wife I and recently moved and we are searching for a new church home. I also have had a passion for youth ministry for some time now and was youth director in my former church until I felt God wanted me to step down. One of the churches we have visited has a need for someone to work with their youth. I feel at home at this church and I don't hold much stock in denominations, but this church is very different from what I've known all my life and what my wife is used to. All that being said, I am requesting prayer, as I am in prayer, over this so that my wife and I will know if this is truly where God wants us. I truly believe in the power of prayer and I also believe that the more prayer the better. Thanks :D

Praying.

Ember and I are still searching for a home church here in St. Louis, so it's good to know others are working through the same trial. Please keep us posted with any success you have; it greatly encourages others in similar situations! ^^

Thank you for your prayers and I will definitely keep you posted. I already see and feel God working in my life and the lives of my wife and son. I do have a couple of other prayer requests though. My father had a biopsy on his bladder this morning. We won't know the results until the first part of next week. The doctor said it could either be cancer, a form of diverticulitis, or effects from radiation treatments he received for prostate cancer 3 years ago. Please keep my father in your prayers. Not just for healing but also for peace and comfort. He is very worried and in a lot of pain. My mother also needs your prayers for peace. Also, I have a problem at work that I need prayer for. I am an administrator and one of my supervisors has a very negative attitude. He is a Christian and is not being ugly or rude, just super negative. He doesn't know when to let something drop. This is a problem because this is trickling down to the people he supervises and the tension in this group is becoming like a time bomb. I have talked with him and so have others and it was getting a little better. But a really bad mistake was made on his watch and almost cost him and another their jobs. They kept their jobs, by the grace of God, but now he's worse than ever. Please pray that God will touch his heart and show him the good in all things. I feel like I'm asking a lot and I am truly grateful for your prayers. Thank you.

All things are possible with God! I always think when someone is going through such firey trials God is readying to use and bless them. My prayers are with you and I am asking that God will lift each of your burdens.

Praise God!! Thank you all for your prayers. We got the results of the biopsy today. The doctor called my mother and told her that he knew she would be miserable waiting all weekend, so he called as soon as he got the results. My father does NOT have cancer. Praise God. Of course he doesn't know what the problem is yet, but he does know that it is not cancer. Thanks again for the prayers. :D

Back