Prayer Request.

Hi all, It's been awhile :) Haven't really done this before but where looking at moving and currently have our place up for sale. Its only been 3 weeks and it was a good start, had a few offers but they fell through and now the last week has been completely quiet, no showings at all.

It's a rough experience and any prayers would be appreciated. I know and understand things will happen as per HIS will, I'm just at that stage where you feel weak and tired and a little overwhelmed with things.

Anyway thanks for listening :)

Well we had two offers and both fell through, had an offer last week but it was very low, countered back and forth a couple times but haven't heard from them in a few days so not sure if they decided against it or not.

I think we both really want to be outside the city, have a little space, like 3-5 acres would be perfect. Has to be affordable so most likely it will be a 30 min drive to the city everyday but we have decided the commute would be worth it.

Wend

The Forgiven Guild Leader
what do you consider affordable? my brother is just about to put his 3 acre place up for sale north of the city (by bonaccord/mornville)

Well the conditions have been signed off on and today our place is officially sold, woot! :)
Now to figure out our plans asap before we have to be out lol