Prayer Request for PROJECT: SHOW GAMING LOVE

JABHA_Creativity

I have been talking to youth pastors and pastors of churches in Liberia, Nigeria, and Pakistan. Part of vision, within spreading Christian game designing is to reach those of developing nations. Many of these nations have head civil war, revolutions, and overall hardship. We CAN show God;s love with games of character and encouragement to these children. We are not only looking at providing them with games, but with select ministries also providing a laptop, realizing that each may have to be shared with over 50 children. We ask you to join us in prayer, as we will shortly go on a fundraising campaign, for guidance in fulfilling this part of the goal.

Standing on Matthew 18:18-20 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Be blessed to be a blessing.

Jay Harrison

Back