Prayer for My Family

Dreadfoe

Greetings Brothers,

My wife and I am in our last week in PA. We are getting everything packed and ready to move to Chicago on the 4th of August. We have 3 children under 2 years old and lots of last minute preparations to make (aka. selling a vehicle). So I am asking everyone to keep us lifted to the Lord in prayer for the next 2 weeks. We need lots of patience and help, especially with the kids. Pray for my wife that she won't stress.

Praise the Lord who is glad to answer His children's requests!

Thanks,
Bill, Lynde, Abby&Ruth and Grace

PS- Pray that the Lord will lead us to the right church in Chicago.

Praying for peace that passes all understanding and traveling mercies!

May God fill you all with the love and peace that passes understanding, which hopefully we will see soon in His Kingdom. May all the stresses of children and moving be as little things, knowing that God is there for you. Shalom and God bless you all.

Good News

Praise God! Thank you for your prayers. I have already sold my Blazer. It only took 24 hours!

Please keep praying,
Bill

Almost there...

Well we are all packed up and today we are loading the moving truck. Tomorrow we will be getting up really early, around 5, to make the 9 hour trip to Chicago. Please be praying for my wife and the children. The kids are very young and probably won't like the car ride. My wife will be needing much patience! Finally, be praying for God to take us with courage and peace that we might be a testimony to His greatness.

Thanks and may we all bring Him glory,
Bill

Thanks for the prayers! We are moved in in Chicago. We had lots of help when we arrived. The girls were wellbehaved. Thank you so much for your help during this time. Your help has made this all run smoothly for us.

God is good and loves His children!
God bless us as we do His will His way,
Bill

Thanks to all

You have 3 kids under 2? wow, are there some twins in there?

Yup, sure do! Twin girls, Abby and Ruth, 20 months old and another 3 month old girl, Grace.

All has gone very well due to God graciously answering our prayers. Thank you all for praying. We are now pretty much all moved in (except little things that we will be working on for months). It's great to have such help from my Christian family.

Thank you and God bless you,
Bill

Thanks! They are great. Parenting is hard work but it is God ordained and a blessing, in the truest sense of the word. It makes me realize more of how great God's love is for me and how utterly sinful and selfish I am.

God is Good!
Bill

Back