Pray for my Mrs.-- Breast Cancer

Our prayers are with you my friend. As I told u earlier..my sis-in-law had same thing..its been 5 yrs and all is good..GOD IS GREAT.!!

awesoem to hear shes doing better, amazing story also, rlly shows gods grace.

more glory to the name of hte lord. amen

Update - Lymph node test
All 16 lymph nodes were NEGATIVE for cancer.
I just praise God the more.
He is truly awesome.
Tomorrow she sees the oncologist for her continuing treatment.
again , thanks for your prayers.
My Mrs. said thanks for all your prayers.

w00t!

I know we're not out of the woods yet but it's definitely a wide path with a lot of sunshine and a friend walking with you who loves and cares for you & the wife! :D

8-4-07 update
My Mrs. had a partial masectomy last Monday, and Thursday she got back a bad report. She still doesn't have a clear margin. Now on Tuesday she will meet up with her surgeon and find out what the next step will be. Since day one every test she has had done (xrays , mammograms, ultrasound, and a full breast MRI, ct scans and the 16 lympnodes removal) all have shown up or diagnosed with no cancer but all the tissue removed during her lumpectomy and partial masectomy has turned up with cancer cells and pre-cancer cells under the microscope.
We are still trusting in God and his healing power. No matter what CGA - TOJ members give God "PRAISE". Shout it out loud!!!!!! PRAISE HIS HIGH AND HOLY NAME!!!! For He is worthy of our PRAISE!!!

Update 8-15-07
On 8-27 my Mrs. is having yet another tissue removal (the last time) they are still hoping for clear margins. According to the doctor the aggressive cancer was removed on the first lumpectomy and what she has now doesn't spread unless completely left uncared for.
She is getting weary of all this mess and can say the same for me. Truly this is quite an ordeal and it gives a different prospective to me of people whom go through the battle with cancer.
One thing for sure we are in the fiery furnace and God is with us and will see us through the fire. God bless you all, CS

Sugery went very good, she is in a lot of pain but doing great. Now we have to wait for the results of the tissue biopsy. This should be Thursday. Thanks for all your prayers.
ps.Pray for clear margins. That means the outside area of the tissue sample will not have any traces of cancer.

Praise the Lord!!
My Mrs. has clear margins (no cancer cells in the outside border of tissue removed) After her 3rd surgery tissue removal. Now she isn't supposed to have any more sugery just radiation, which should start in a month. I and she really thank everyone for your prayers. God is good.

Hello all, again thanks for your prayers. My Mrs has now finished her radiation and is now facing a decision to take tomoxifen. It alone has some serious side effects but the risk-benefit ratio is good. She-We will have to make a decision soon.
This has been quite an ordeal to say the least. I want to ask prayer for my Mrs but we have seen so many others whom need prayer also so say a prayer for a God given cancer breakthrough for all types of cancer.

Back