Praise report!

Hosanna16

So here's the deal, i was waiting and hoping for my uncle to get the new Medal of Honor game, and today was the day he was going out to get it, i just recently went through a test to see if gaming was more important to me then God was literally about 3 hours ago, and God showed me its not even though it did take his rightful place he showed me mercy and helped me to get it back to where it belongs, as well as his place as first.
Afterwards when my uncle went out to buy it after he was done with work, it cost 25 bucks used without the online pass and map pack included. So i told him to ask them to check for new ones, so said he would and that he would call me back now that was at around 4:15 ish, so i layed in my bed and started thinking i believe its gonna be good news when he calls and if its not im not gonna lose my joy over it, then i thought he might even grab 2 copies for my other uncle who we play with, but i also thought that looks like it won't happen from my perspective since they cost 25 used, in the midst of that thinking i also thought but my God can do anything and i prayed that he would find it cheap earlier, believing in God even after losing hope after a while, I still believed in him.
At 4:47 he called back, he got the copy for him for 30 bucks new! thats not all though he Got The Second copy for my Other Uncle as well, not only that he got 2 racing games for my g-pa and a soccer game and basket ball game with the two copies of medal of honor warfighter!!!!
Is that not above and beyond or what!!! Praise be to God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever!!!!!!

there are a couple thoughts id left out to make sure it wasn't to big and some i'd just plain forgot outta my excitement but i pray that all who read this are blessed hugely

Back