Praise report: I got a job! A good one!

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
I start a new job tomorrow (Monday, July 31) at a local company. I'll be working on their help desk, supporting end users on custom web applications. The company is close to home (about a 10-minute drive) and offers great benefits.

So, my job search is finally over. Thanks to everyone who prayed for me during this difficult season.

Yay!

Tek7 said:
I start a new job tomorrow (Monday, July 31) at a local company. I'll be working on their help desk, supporting end users on custom web applications. The company is close to home (about a 10-minute drive) and offers great benefits.

So, my job search is finally over. Thanks to everyone who prayed for me during this difficult season.

Smiles it is about time someone has some good news around here. I am soo sick of the devil weighing us down. Thank you Tek for being will to PRAISE GOD with this as soo many people forget to SING HIS PRAISES. I am very happy for you and Ember now if her results come back good God will have y'all sitting pretty. Blessings,"Angel"

Amicus Dei of [FoG] said:
lucky you, you don't have to work as hard now, eh? -.o
Nope, she still has to work just as hard...studying and making good grades (which is a full-time job, believe me). :)

Thanks to everyone who posted congratulations on this thread. I know most of you have been "tuned in" to my job search since I graduated, so I can almost hear the shouts of joy going out across the Internet. :D

Tek7 said:

WOOT!!!

Praise God!
Congrats Tek!
I am happy for you!

aka Ash said:
WOOT!!!

Praise God!
Congrats Tek!
I am happy for you!
aka Ash said:
WOOT!!!

Praise God!
Congrats Tek!
I am happy for you!
look a double poster, who said the EXACT SAME THING!

SPAMMER!!!
BANNED-1.gif

P.S. good job... again!

Tek7 said:
Nope, she still has to work just as hard...studying and making good grades (which is a full-time job, believe me). :)

Amen to that. :D I know how stressful and difficult the re-employment process is on the whole family, and I'm so happy you've walked out of the valley and into a good job. May the Lord bless you financially and use your new job to open doors for you professionally and spiritually - and thank you for continuing to bless us with your excellent leadership of this online ministry.

Paul

And all gods children say amen!!!! Hehehehe was there ever a doubt? hahahaha throw away that blessing umbrella!!!! oh wuts that oh my another blessing ahahahaha the pitter patter of lil feet hehehehe now we are doomed a lil tek7 or a lil miss ember gosh wOOt jk hehehe NOT!!! tho man I am so proud to see God does answer all our prayers hehehe like I n my shoes there wuz never a doubt!!!!

Yes indeed!

I'm following my new friend cc.slim around ALL the boards, and I saw this one is awsum news!

Praise God!

Oh..Pitter Patter too! WooT! :D

Back