PPvPP: Planned PvP Premades!

Pianoforte

Okies, so I've gotten the go-ahead from the bosses and they said it's cool for me to start scheduling PvP nights! Yays!

So I'm gonna download that fancy Waitlist thingy and throw out PvP WL ADD spams.

Current plan is 6 ST on Wednesday and Saturday nights. I know this might mean schedule conflicts with services on Wednesdays for you West-Coasters, but I don't have a better idea atm. If you can think of something better, throw it out there.

Wednesday will most likely be random BG based on how many folks we have sign up, and Saturday will likely be the Holiday BG, unless we have too many people for it, in which case we'll vote for either splitting into smaller groups or doing another BG instead.

Don't worry if you don't have any PvP gear, if you just hit 80, or are unfamiliar with the BGs. Goal #1 is to have fun, Goal #2 is to have fun, and Goal #3 is having fun.

If I am, for any reason, not on at the semi-designated times, who cares? Do it anyway! This won't affect EPGP at all and nobody will bark at you for showing up late, leaving late, or not showing up.

So, the plan:
-Wednesdays and Saturdays at 6ST
-Random on Wednesday and Holiday on Saturday
-Show up whenever you can, leave whenever you need
-Above all else, though ironically located at the bottom of my post, maintain a good attitude and be supportive of your guildmates. We will use PvP nights to lift one another up and promote good feelings and funsies.

Sounds like a good idea to me! Cant wait to get my PVP on...=D thanks for setting it up Piano!

This gets my...

sealofapproval.jpg

We will use PvP nights to lift one another up and promote good feelings.

I have a good start for this. It could be our first event, but we can't just let everyone know what it is, horde do read these forums, so I'll post it in the vet forums for you to read Piano.

Kut your forgetting something, you and i dont promote warm feelings, and uplifting during pvp.. we just destroy and vanquish with an smirk on on our face.

Rinse and repeat.

So, by the way, I'm dumb and don't think much. The sign up time on Wednesdays will be right after Bible Study and not at 6ST

Back