Possibly joining WoW

Dragonhawk

Hi, I am part of Spirit of Elijah on Guild Wars. For almost 2 yrs my main MMO has been City of Heroes, but due to decisions made by the developers I am seriously looking at WoW as a replacement for the game. I would like to know more about you guys and when/if I leave CoH might be interested in joining your guild. Some of the things I would like to know are:
How big is the guild?
How active is it?
What times are most of members on? (I work nights so quite often I am on in the morning and up late on my days off)
How often do members team up with each other for quests and stuff?
I see you are on a pv server, and I am wondering how bad the ganking is? I have heard alot of bad things about it from guys at work.
How often do you guys pvp as a team? I dont mind pv but definately prefer it organized than a free for all. Guild Wars method is great as far as I'm concerned.

If anyone could answer these questions and provide any further insight, I would greatly appreciate it. Ill thank you in advance and God Bless.

Well, last night about 10 of us were PvP'ing last night and were really pwn'ing hardcore :) we even got onto TS. It was really fun, i think it lasted for a few hours, im not sure, time flies when im having fun ^_^

yep what proe said...the ganking is there but with wow there's always other places you can go quest for a bit if someone keeps ganking you. Our server is medium pop so you don't see ganking in big scale like you'd see on a high pop server.

.seek.

We have over a 100 members right now with over 200+ toons. So no matter where you are at, there is a good chance there is someone near your level to group with. I would have to say our busiest times are obviously after work and school but I have found others on in the wee hours of the morning and througout the day.

With all the PVP battlegrounds, ganking happens a lot less. I went 22 levels without getting ganked once.

Plus, we also play on cenarius (at least some of us do) and it is a PVE server so no ganking unless you flag yourself for it.

Whoa 22 lvls without getting ganked once?? That's amazing survival skills Sensei!!!

...well, maybe i got killed by horde early on since when i was lvl 9 Darkmoon Faire was open and 30 horde raided it when I was running around with my brother Lukey...and i may have unwittingly buffed some dude and flagged myself...:p

Azzie said:
Whoa 22 lvls without getting ganked once?? That's amazing survival skills Sensei!!!

...well, maybe i got killed by horde early on since when i was lvl 9 Darkmoon Faire was open and 30 horde raided it when I was running around with my brother Lukey...and i may have unwittingly buffed some dude and flagged myself...:p

lol azzie

I would agree with Azzie on the ganking.

My alt pallidan did not get ganked until the 20's in redridge. She is now 31 and has been ganked no more then 10 times. Ganking is way down, but I have not been to STV yet.

Back