Pop Quiz Hot Shot

Avesther

Question 1: Name the movie the title of this thread is a quote from.

Question 2: You receive a mail message from somebody you don't know. All it says is "Thanks" in the subject bar and 2000gold is attached. You quickly do a /who on the senders name. 0 Players is what comes up. Trying to add them to your friends list results in, Player not found. The person obviously deleted their account after sending you the money. What do you do, what do you!!!

2000gold

Last edited:
1 Speed

2 go to vegas and throw it all on red at the roulette table!!!!!!!

BUT you realize the griffon your on is wired and if slow down the below 50 mph it will blow up!!!! now what do you do, WHAT DO YOU DO!?!?

Didn't you see who is riding that Griffon, doesn't it seem she looks an awful lot like Sandra Bullock. She knows what to do. Put the pedal to the metal and enjoy the ride !!!

2000 / <total population of Redeemed> = ????

I mean that is the Acts 2 way of doing Christianity right?

Oh wait it was share as they had need............

I sent 200g to Redbank pretty much right after I got it. That money has always been meant for the betterment of the guild. There isn't a whole lot there (about 490g now) but, its there.

You know what this calls for don't you?

A POLL!!

This may be the cheezy answer, but what about using part of it to start a guild bank to help the newer, younger players. Just a thought

Actually Rranyl, we do have a guild bank already created with a little over 400 Gold in it to buy tabards for our new members, help our memebers when they hit 40 to buy their mounts, and supply the guild with tradeskill items (potions, ore, recipes, etc.) Look for REDBANK to come on to ask about any banking needs. (Samuraij runs him) I am going to start looking for one member to become our banker as Samj is having to limit his playing time drastically. So look for future posts about this and be ready for some awesome new ideas concerning this.

Back