Pokemon X/Y Friend Safari

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
List your Friend Safari Pokes (with type) if you know who they are, then please post your 3DS Friend Code to this thread if you haven't already.

My Safari is:

Fairy type (Spritzee, Togepi and Clefairy)

@rustom
Okay so I want to go back and play some of the older poke games. Soul silver being one of those. But I know the wifi will be shut off in a month, would it be worth it or should I just stick with x and y and trade for the gen 1-5 legendaires? Or those that are unattainable in x and y such as the normal pokemon...I so wanted to play these older games....

I'm not entirely sure, I can't seem to find some solid information about what you can still do on generations prior to 6 when the servers get shutdown. I would assume it's still possible to get Pokemon from even Emerald to X and Y by (off the top of my head):

First: Emerald/Sapphire/Ruby/Fire Red/Emerald -> -Palpark- -> (Pearl/Diamond/Platinum)
Then: (Pearl/Diamond/Platinum/Soul Silver/(Something) Gold) -> Relocator/Transfer Lab? -> Black/White/Black2/White2
Finally: Black/White/Black2/White2 -> (Poke transfer & bank) -> X and Y

All of which do not require connection to the soon-to-be-closed servers, but rather at least 2 DS' (maybe 1 DS that can play GBA games, and 1 3DS); I THINK anyways. If the above does work, then I don't see a problem with playing older generations.

OT:
My type in fs is rock type. Can't remember which ones though.

Last edited:
My type in fs is rock type. Can't remember which ones though.
Didn't I send you a list of your Friend Safari Pokes a while back? I'm between save points in Zelda: A Link Between Worlds at the moment. Otherwise, I'd check myself.

Gamefreak/nintendo really need to work on better names. When I read that all I see is "gerbil casserole and BBQ"...:rolleyes:
In the interest of fairness, they have named over 700 Pokemon over the years...

I think I'd run out of bad puns after the first hundred or so. :)

Back