Please Pray

Rranyl

I know I've been absent for a while, God has had me pretty busy. Anyway, yesterday my brother-in-law, Derek Stallings, was working on a building when he was acidentally knocked off of the ladder he was standing on, landing on the concrete floor and hitting his head. The doctors have him in an induced coma while trying to keep the pressure from building around his brain. They have inserted a monitor in his head to keep track of this pressure. There is a medicine that will help and they are giving it to him a lot. He also has a fractured L1 vertebrae. Lots of people are praying for him and it is starting to show. His color is coming back and the fear of bruising to his brain has not been realized as of yet. It could have been a lot worse and we know God's hand is on him. Please be in prayer for him and my sister and the rest of his and my families. I also have a lot to praise God for. As some you may remember, I had just found a church home and had been asked to help with the youth in our church. Well, since then, they have asked me and my wife to head up the entire youth program in our church and we have received overwhelming support from the youth and parents as well as the pastor and church leaders. We know this is where God wants us and what God wants us to do. Please pray for God's continued guidance for us and that we will stay focused on him and his service. Thanks. (Sorry this was so long, but I've been gone a while. I missed you all)

My heart goes out to you and your family. I will be in prayer.
May God richly bless and make you fruitful in your ministry.

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:20

An update and praise! The doctors found an air pocket in Derek's lung cavity and inserted a tube so they could "suck" the air out to keep his lung from collapsing. Once the procedure was done, his blood pressure returned to normal and the pressure on his brain dropped considerably. PRAISE GOD! Also I have heard that there is prayer going up for him all across the country. What unity there is in God's Kingdom! Anyway, there are also a lot of people who do not know the Lord that are seeing God in a whole new way through this. God is most definitely still in control and is glorified in all things. Thank you for your prayers and keep em coming.

God is on the throne and prayer changes things! God is so good and offers such hope! Things sound very encouraging.

Back