PHPRaid site.

ewoksrule

This site is way cool, who ever has put it together deserves much thanks and gratitude.

2 suggestions I have to make it even better:

1.) Add Sword of Fate, and Holy Roman Knights to the guilds avail, since we have had them raid with us before. Maybe Holicron Knights as well.
2.) Make it so if you cancel for a raid you can re-sign up if things change.

Thanks for your time in giving us solid products, like constantly updated DKP sites and this PhP raid site.

PhPRaid is a canned software. And the problem with using canned software is having to live within the limitations of said software.

I don't believe there is a limitation on the number of guild names we can have in the database and when Plankeye gets back, we'll be sure to ask him to look into it.

The cancelling and not being able to resign up is a limit of the software. The only way to correct it is to have an admin deal with it. You first point of contact is the person who created the raid and request to either A> be deleted from the raid or B> have your cancelled toon moved back to signed up.

If you think contacting that specific leader will not be time efficient (ie...timezone differences), post on the forums the same information (raid, date, and if you want to be deleted or re-signed up). Being deleted from the raid gives you the option to resign up with a diferent character. For example, Odale may have signed up with Osyris but meant to sign up with Klangdon. The only way to correct this is to have an admin delete you from the raid so that you can sign up with a different toon.

The three guilds were added.

The cancel issue is a reported bug. Hopefully it will get fixed the next version.

I am almost done intergrating the instance schedule into the weekly calendar view on the main page. Should have it done sometime in the next week.

It was working yesterday when I was on and today. Me thinks Odale unplugged your internet Icthus.

Back