Patch 1.1.1

Shinigami Naruto

If u didn't notice in the patch notes, they eliminated the 7% more mineral bug XD sry guys. I actually prefer it that way, wasn't sure how to do it well XD

Great, there goes ALL my builds that I worked SOOO hard on at perfecting.

/idraquits the game
/takes up knitting
/can't micro knitting either
/ggs

I'm sorry lol. I havn't been on all day because it's like the 2nd or 3rd time I forgot to take my thyroid medication and it finally caught up to me and I'm beyond tired, but I will stop by and see if there are any in house going because I really can't play competitive atm.

If u didn't notice in the patch notes, they eliminated the 7% more mineral bug XD sry guys.
I did notice. And had to smile a bit when I read the change. Especially the bit where they identify it as a bug.

Now I'm just wondering why there's any delay at all. I'm trying to visualize my poor little drones having to heft the wait of the minerals over their shoulders (do they have shoulders?) before trudging back to the hatchery. It makes mineral gathering a little...sad.

/singletear

mineral gathering IS sad, and a little too old school.
DoW style hold strategic locations for resources leads to a much more dynamic gameplay and ensures that the majority of the fights happen out on the battlefield itself instead of in someone's base/expansion...

mineral gathering IS sad, and a little too old school.
DoW style hold strategic locations for resources leads to a much more dynamic gameplay and ensures that the majority of the fights happen out on the battlefield itself instead of in someone's base/expansion...

I think having a fixed amount of minerals and gas when you start the game and not being able to collect additional resources would be an interesting twist.

I think having a fixed amount of minerals and gas when you start the game and not being able to collect additional resources would be an interesting twist.

I would have to strongly disagree with this.....You would kill off all the hardcore macro players like me. It would all come down to micro. Having to collect money gives players more options. Some prefer to build up more money and macro, while others like to not do that and get units out faster. It gives the player more freedom.

I think there is some middle ground between no base/resource management and what Starcraft has become. Needing 30 workers for optimal resource collection is pretty crazy especially when you expand and sometimes 60/200 food will go just to base management.

I was thinking Warcraft 3 actually had a nice balance only needing a handful of units to harvest and getting to the fun stuff a bit faster. I wouldn't advocate adding heroes or anything but I think Starcraft 2 has actually taken a step back with the amount of time spent just building workers.

Back