Partial birth abortion is here to stay

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TastyWheat @ Aug. 29 2004,2:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr.Bill @ Aug. 28 2004,6:56)]As Churchill said, Democracy is the worst form of government, but it's the only one that works.
Aristotle said it first  
biggrin.gif
Hey really? I didn't know that.. Got any linkage?

First Democracy: Revolution and Land Reform
The Spartan Constitution is most commonly dated to the early 7th Century BC.
It is the first know constitution which vested the supreme power in the hands of an Assembly composed of all citizens.
Thus, Sparta was the first known functioning Democracy -- roughly 150 years before the introduction of Democracy in Athens.
Furthermore, Sparta was the only Greek City-State to introduce a Land Reform, dividing property equally among its citizen.

Taken from http://www.elysiumgates.com/~helena/Revolution.html

Getting back to the unborn topic...

What do you think about Scott Peterson facing TWO charges of murder?

Doesn't that validate the unborn child as a person with rights?

I think it's fair. If I was to die, not only would my husband lose me but his child as well.

Well I think the guy is guilty and should get whats coming to him.
But do u think a baby has a soul at birth or at conception. If u think people had souls.

Conception I believe that God has a plan for everyone. SO if God is the same as yesterday , as today as tommarow and knows our lives, and has a plan for the it has to start at conception.

Hmmm, I just stumbled upon an interesting ponderable.

I would think that ALL Christians would be in favor of abortion.

ACK! Sounds crazy, eh? But let's think about it.

What happens to an aborted child? They go to heaven, right?

So how could it possibly be a "bad" thing for an abortion doctor to send children to heaven? If an abortion doctor would stand before God and say, "Everybody I aborted is in heaven, right? And if I didn't do it, some of them would be in hell, right? So, now explain to me exactly what it is that I did wrong?" How could God answer this doctor?

LOL, Too funny, I think it is untrue and wrong, But I take my hat off to you

You sir are a perfect debatist!

SALUTE!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hmmm, I just stumbled upon an interesting ponderable.

I would think that ALL Christians would be in favor of abortion.

ACK! Sounds crazy, eh? But let's think about it.

What happens to an aborted child? They go to heaven, right?

So how could it possibly be a "bad" thing for an abortion doctor to send children to heaven? If an abortion doctor would stand before God and say, "Everybody I aborted is in heaven, right? And if I didn't do it, some of them would be in hell, right? So, now explain to me exactly what it is that I did wrong?" How could God answer this doctor?

**Salutes** But seriously, maybe killing them overrides sending them to heaven?

Erk, didn't mean to stab you in the back
biggrin.gif

Not at all.

Wouldn't most compassionate people offer their lives for the life of another, for multiple others?

Isn't that what Christ did?

So the doctor goes to hell, but in doing so, he sent 50 people to heaven.

I thought it was a clever comeback/thought. But if you seriously think that would be justified. I am horrified. That is wrong on so many levels. It is not different than any assissn or killer.

I see your point.

But I wonder what God's reaction would be if the doctor did it just for money/ his career.

I suppose this might be a question of the doctor's motives?

Let's assume that the doctor did it just for money.

Those same children still go to heaven and he still goes to hell, nothing changes.

Let's assume that all abortion doctors do it for greed alone. All those children still go to heaven. Had they NOT been aborted, some of them, invariably would sin irrevocably and go to hell. So didn't the doctor's do them a favor by sending them straight to heaven? They never had to suffer through life and now have an eternity of heaven in front of them.

Remember Andrea Yates? She's the mother in Houston that killed her children because she wanted to make sure they went to heaven. She even said she was more than willing to go to hell for it because she knew her children would be in heaven.

Back