Papatoad is still around..............

PapaToad

As many have seen, I have been gone of late, I am trying to get my attunement for MC, with everything all helter skelter its hard, and just killing mobs is boring. But I am still around, I am jumping back and forth form Stonemaul to Cenarion Circle horde side.

I heard of a way to sneak thru BRD to get attuned, If I had a high level rouge to stealth thru that would be awesome. But with summer coming everyone’s busy. No worries, I’ll make it happen.

Just know I haven’t deserted you guys and there’s no personal conflicts or issues, just life.

Love you all, Take care and God bless, see you when I am one.

I usually pop on a couple times a week to see if I can grab a pick up group, if you need my help with anything, shoot me a PM or in game mail.

Getting a skilled 5 man group that consisted of Goblit, you and myself to start will get you to the attunement area in less then an hour, if we are doing just an attunement run.

You say you haven't deserted us, but it sure feels as if you have :( /sigh

No I haven't i think I got frustred a bit trying to get the group, (No ones fault ) and a few of the locals have peged me for weekends, and plus akidio, plus life, plus........

So I will try and get on tonight, I will be on to night as I watch my final shows of that are going off the air, so Once I get attuned, I will be with you all again every friday for sure, because being a druid just rocks(and a handsome elf druid at that) :)

Back