Papatoad is looking for a puppy

PapaToad

Hello all I did not know where to post this and reading the cat thread put it fresh in my mind.

My Chica and I are looking into buying a puppy, not just any puppy but an American Mastiff.

1) It has to be a puppy

I do not care where it is as long as it’s in the lower 48, as I can go most anywhere to pick it up; it’s what we want. So if you know any breeders or anyone who is having a litter please let me know.

We were looking at this summer, but if your neighbors are having AM babies and needs to get rid of them now, let me know. I'll buy you dinner!

Thanks and Peace

Last edited:
I found the dog..

funny-dog-pictures-cloaking-device-bed.jpg

Dang to get the dog I want i need a fully enclosed yard. Well I supposed I needed to do that anyway

Free dinner???

What is this you speak of?

Oh and invisible fencing is a cool option.

It really works well.

How about a nice Yellow Lab Papa? She's big yellow and only a year and a half old. She's very very energetic...imagine a very hyper 85lb 5 year old kid running around your yard then double that thought and you have Chloe.

I'm very much in favor of pound puppies, SPCA or whatever your local rescue has. My Kismet is an SPCA special and we connected fully accidentally. We bonded right away and she's been a terrific little princess since the beginning, though now she's upgraded to Empress.

I like the idea behind rescuing puppies but.....I cry when I go into the spca because I can't take them all home....so I went with a breeder. Any reputable breeder will ship via air as well Papatoad....mine came with her little brother on a short plane ride (under 3 hours) from up north. I liked that I could check her geneology for the common health problems (genetic ones) of her breed...I wouldn't buy a purebred without doing that. There are rescue foundations for specific breeds as well...maybe google it.

Back