Open World RvR Tier 2

Icthus

Hey all,

Mark your calendars!

I am willing to lead an open world RvR into Tier 2 on Thursday night starting around 7:30 Pacific.

We will need two full groups to take capture points and four full groups to do a keep attempt.

Preference will be given to levels 14+, meaning they get first invites, then we will invite all others interested. We will exclude no one who wants to participate.

It looks like I might have arranged a 'barter' with my wife that will let me get on in time to make the start of this. I have a 14 Warrior Priest and an 11 White Lion available. I can probably get another level or two for either, if we know which we're going to need more.

I think you can. GANBATTE, NE? JIA YOU! ("work hard" or "keep at it" in Japanese and Chinese (Mandarin) respectively) :D

Haha! No, seriously, at level 22, if you go into a T2 zone, you turn into a chicken... you cluck and scurry around, you have 1hp, and you do 1hp of damage every peck! So yeah, the leveling would slow down a tad...

only in the RvR areas right? not in the PvE areas of the Tier2 zones.
Of course this thread is about a RvR event so yeah, cluck cluck

1) Yeah, the chicken thing is annoying, I accidentally went into the Tier 1 RvR zone at level 12 and it chickened me and wouldn't unstick, even went I exited the RvR area and then even when I zoned from one PvE area to another. Had to relog to reset it. It seemed like the chicken might have had a minor speed buff, though, so that's a bonus .. err...

2) My box finally showed up last night (I think I'm bringing up the rear on that one) so my accounts active again, w00t. Unfortunately, my wife wants me to go with her to the mall tonight to buy me pants so no RvR for me. At least that means that I'll then be wearing the pants in the family, right? *sigh*

Did you not own pants before today or something? Well if you're a bear...I guess you don't really need pants......

So that's why there hasn't been a Gilgabear in game for this past week. Sorry Gilga. At least you got to make some Gilgadocs with your free time... >.>

Back