Old world raids

alot of these instences sound like they would be fun to complete , but what is the problems is attunement to most of them . i have ony and mc right now but these could be just as fun as long as we can get many people attuned for it at the sametime.

Howdy all;

I would love to get into some of the old world raids, it will help me get practice so that i may help fill the shoes of the original Mirakle. plus I haven't done many of the old world ones to begin with.

Rob (Jadoron)(Mirakle 2.0)

Unfortuately no, but I hope to make an effort to fill those shoes.

Rob (Jadoron)(Mirakle 2.0)

alot of these instences sound like they would be fun to complete , but what is the problems is attunement to most of them . i have ony and mc right now but these could be just as fun as long as we can get many people attuned for it at the sametime.

Mc, Onyxia, BWL and Naxxramas are the only instances that need attunement. ZG, AQ20 and AQ40 do not.

Got to tank some of MC right after the 2.0 patch and before TBC. I would be up for tanking old world content.

We are in the process of planning Serpentshrine Cavern, Void Reaver, not to mention we haven't downed Gruul yet. Don't know if we want to commit to learning the rest of BWL, AQ40, Naxx right now... Too many things to do at the same time IMO. And I think overall we have more interest in TBC raids than in old world raids right?

To answer Avesther's original post question, there are no plans among raid leaders to do the old world raids right now.

I think some might be under the impression that these instances might be a bit more pug-able, for lack of better word. That since we have lots o' leet people, would could walk in there and do it like it was UBRS.

Back