ok eskimo

Try selling the runes to our rune trader. That will give you an idea as to how much they are worth. (Check the buy price as well. That is the best gauge.)

The Fiery Dragon sword is worth between 3 and 5k. Try selling it in a major town. (If you had Prophecies you could sell it at Ascalon city in an instant. :p Probably between 10 and 15k too. Max damage ones are a bit more rare here.)

The Portal Staff of mastery is worthless to try and sell since you customized it to yourself. Customized weapons cannot be sold to other people as they cannot use them. (Exactly like Armor.)

The Harmonic Rod of Quickening looks like one thatyou will probably want to sell to a trader or a low level person for like 500 gold.

The Jeweled Chalice of Fortitude you can probably sell to a lower level (above 10 because of the requirments) for 300-500 gold.

The Sundering Stonehead Hammer Is one I would sell to a merchent for the 104 gold its worth. Same with the heavy Sickle of axe mastery and the vabbian recurve bow.

Does that help?

Also, these are guesses, since I have no idea the economy in Nightfall. The weapons are only worth what people will pay for them. :)

oh yeah, and if any gfc want the items, speak up... im trying to sell it to buy gfc guild hall stuff, so if it can benefit yall ask...

heck i'll take any armor or swords or axes..:) i can't get the pic to come up(stupid imageshack). That'll be rectified once we get the new GFC portal up and running..:)

Once the picture comes up for me i'll give you my wish list..<G>

ok the picture came up. the fiery dragon swoard is nice but everything there is way out of my character's leagues right now..:(

Back