Official TF2 Gamenight!! 11/26/07

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
Grandmaster Shagz and Ubernoobpeon Elihu are hosting another TF2 gamenight! We'd love to see as many as possible come out and join us for some fraggin' and braggin'.

What: Umm...gamenight as stated above...*sheesh*

When: 11/26/07 (It's a Monday for you slackers out there)-starting at 6:30 P.M. CST.

Where: We'll be invading our fellow Christian brothers and Sisters again on their server <FISH>< (a.k.a. Christian Crew)

Who: Hmm...anyone wanting to join.

Why: To prove to Tykur (leader of Christian Crew) that ToJ has the better TF2 players. YEAH!!

We hope to see you all there!

I have a presentation due the next day and that server always lags me terribly, so I think I'll skip out on this one, but I'll try to make the next one, which presumably will be near or after the end of the semester.

Just so everyone knows, I'll probably be jumping on at 9pm EST (8pm CST), at around the same time Elihu will be jumping, so if you can't make it earlier, you're welcome to come later.

re: FISH server lagging...yea, I've had that problem too, as of late. :/

I'll do my best to make my presence known, though the lagging and full server does make issues.

re: FISH server lagging...yea, I've had that problem too, as of late. :/
It seems to be worst on ctf_dirtwork_b1 and a few other custom maps. Stock maps and other customs seem to play more smoothly.

I'll do my best to make my presence known, though the lagging and full server does make issues.
Aye, the FISH server constantly being full does make gathering together for a game night quite difficult. Auto-retry is great, but not everyone will be willing to wait 10 minutes to get into a game. :(

On a positive note, there's work going on behind the scenes to get our own server--at least for a little while.

:D

We'll play it by ear...if Fish is jammed, we might try another. Contact each other through Steam, and we'll sort it out.

Fish has 3 TF2 servers

tf2.christiancs.com:27015 24man
ctf.christiancs.com:27015 24man
small.christiancs.com:27015 14man

The servers do fill up quite fast, there is also CleverDragon TF2 servers (the clan is mostly christian but not designated as christian). They run clean servers and dont tollerate cursing or bashing.

64.182.146.96:27015 24man
64.182.146.93:27015 24man

Thanks for the links Talon! Should probably start a "recommended server" thread...

Thanks to all those who came out this week, it was a great time! We'll throw another one before the holidays.

Back