• 1.ATI

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • 2.nVIDIA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I used google's translation service. They say it means:

"I am a super chick"

So I say to you: Je ne parle pas français

well, I have a hercules 3d prophet 9800 pro... I would assume it could fall under the same as the ATI category...since it is ATI based... anyhow I like it!

I think I'll edit the movie poster from that one Rob Snyder movie "The Hot Chick" and badly photoshop Myles's face on it :p. But first i need a picture of Myles. Does anyone want to give me one or will i have to send Myles an email trojan and search his computer?

Heh, I can get you pics of myles. Muahahahahahaha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good, as I know nothing about trojans, except that the're bad.  Although I assume that if I tried to download a trojan to send to other people, it would be hard to find a site that didn't just put the trojan onto my computer  
wink.gif
also myles probably knows now not to open any attachments from me... for example if I sent him a file "cool music"  and called it the attachment "grammatrain.exe" It would probably set off an alarm.

So Don't worry Myles, j00r megahurtz r safe!
funny pic

Don't worry if you look at the post... its a .jpg not a .exe. Exe dont make good pic files

That isnt very helpful considering i have no idea what you look like.
And instead of discribing yourself could you find it in your heart to have a link there. I did like the countdown though... "21 days til the lan-x valentines day massacre"

You arent funny Myles
tounge.gif
If I had to guess it would be to be the guy on the far right with the cross necklace... but thats only a guess... You better give me more help... me sending you this trojan is only a click away!

That dude with the cross around his neck is the PIMP me, fo sho. (lafs)

Myles would be the nub to the left wearing green shirt+happy tree friends hoodie.

**NOTE** Notice the time, and no we don't have our eyes closed were just really tired+angle of camera.

I only have a pic of my friend on my HD so a trojan wouldn't help ya much unless you're interested in seein her pic. =O

Ok then... you should put one on or I'll use a trojan that steals cd keys for halflife. And also I am interested in seeing her pic
cool.gif

Happy Tree Firends... *shudders* that show thing is so freaking messed up. But funny, very very funny, but wrong and sick, but funny.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fleck @ Feb. 01 2004,2:23)]Ok then... you should put one on or I'll use a trojan that steals cd keys for halflife.  And also I am interested in seeing her pic  
cool.gif
lol i cant. she made me promise not to show anyone, it was a joke pic with her and a lot of makeup.

Back