no euro for T

Talon

I've got to wait till next week, so I can change my game spy nickname GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

They only allow 3 changes a week (and all 3 of those i tried to change my nick to "tojcctalon" from "tojccTalon" and all 3 failed because its "in use") IDk whats going on, but i cant play euro force for another week after i bought it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

In the immortal words of Darth Hayden...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yah, no kidding. I'm not the only one, I've been checking forums and the exact same thing happened, have to wait till next week.

At end of month I will be purchasing SF also, once I get paid for my job that I get paid every month for.

Awesome! So you got Euro Force, are getting Special Forces, and are getting Guild Wars?! Methinks you and I will be playing a lot of the same games together. BF2+expansions and Guild Wars are my main games.

yeah, it was like a blessing from God, phone call (and i answer it :) and its a phone servey for $50 about something I knew a ton about... I hardly answer the phone either.

But yeah, for me and i'm sure a lot of people, the game itself is just as important of the people who you play it with.

Edit: I got it to work, I was able to login to gamespy and change my account, and then it still didnt work, so i edited the profile.con

it looked like this:
LocalProfile.setName "Talon"
LocalProfile.setNick "Talon"
LocalProfile.setGamespyNick "tojcctalon"

So I changed the gamespy nick to uppercase T, and the setname and nick to same, that was it:
LocalProfile.setName "tojccTalon"
LocalProfile.setNick "tojccTalon"
LocalProfile.setGamespyNick "tojccTalon"

It was partially Gamespy and partially my fault for messing with profile.con a long time ago.

Last edited:
I should be playing soon guys. My elbow is getting better so tomorrow [Tuesday] I will be there to play.

Back