- Decursive
- FishingBuddy
- FlightMap
- GuildAds
- MobInfo2
- ScrollCombatText
- Titan

Removed:
- Catalyst The functionality of this mod has been placed into the new version of Titan Panel.

Snag it here

I had updated Tital Panel before learning of Adam's new compilation. I was testing TitanZoneSpeed and it was acting before catalyst. It works good.

I have tried my best to clear out all my lua files and I have completely removed all the addons and added them (instead of my normal copy over). I am still getting this persistent error dialog window that no matter how many times I click ok it's still there:

[string "TitanPanelItemBonusesButton onUpdate"]:2:attempt to call method `onUpdate' (a nil value)

Any ideas why I am getting this now with titan, and how I can get rid of it short of removing the titan bar. Also wondering why I would be getting this error when, I assume, that you are not?

I suggest turning Item bonus off for now, or remove the Item Bonus directory. I do not have this problem but I am unable to find why its happening. I will keep looking though.

Yeah I turned it off soon after posting, and indeed the problem goes away. Odd too, because I use that part of titan all the time before.

Yeah, its very strange, I will contact the author (once curse is back up) and find out if there is a solution

Ok, the only thing I have found that *might* help is to open up the WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME/SavedVariables directory and delete the titan.lua file there.

Oh, one other thing, try removing the Spell Damage mod completely, delete the folder itself (\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\SpellDamage) and try again.

[7F]Hawk said:
Ok, the only thing I have found that *might* help is to open up the WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME/SavedVariables directory and delete the titan.lua file there.

I deleted all my lua files, including the ones under ACCOUNTNAME/SavedVariables, before I posted originally. See great minds think alike. ;)

From how you describe the error, it looks like a typo. In WoW lua, which is case-sensitive, "OnUpdate" should have the first "O" capitalized. So I would say this is something the author needs to fix and not something you are doing wrong.

While I would agree normally with Osk, the problem is, it is working fine on several machines for which the .zip was downloaded and installed into. I can confirm 3 such boxes in my house alone. Notwithstanding, it is possible that it is something in one of the files.

Ok, I have to ask a dumb question here but do you have the "BonusScanner" mod running as well? This is the library which TitanItemBonus uses and needs to be activated.

Yeah the bonus scanner addon was enabled. :)

And lo and behold *a little drum roll here* if I remove the spell damage addon (i.e. delete it), then all is well.

Back