New Patch!!!

I wouldn't really call it much of a nerf for Zerg. Losing 6 damage isn't gonna be a big deal. Plus reduced Overseer cost is tight!

@Mostly_Harmless... How is one nerf to Hellions and a buff to Ravens the end of the world. Even Terran Pros have said that Hellions are too good for the cost and ease of use. I'm personally excited to see Seeker Missiles used more.

@Xaveor
Granted, at my skill level the patch changes won't affect balance that much but Pros talk about balance. Even people like LiquidTyler said Infestors were fine and he only plays and watches Protoss.

Prepatch 36(47) vs 30(40) postpatch. It's a bigger deal than you think.

Overseer reduced cost is a good thing, but Contaminate cost went way up so you'd need about twice as many overseers to make it a usable strat again. Overall I'd say it's a nerf.

I laughed at the reduced build time of Ultras... Nobody uses them, it really doesn't matter how quickly they build, they aren't good. Blizzard thinks that speeding up build time somehow makes the unit better?
Crazy idea to make Ultras good again = Research a long cooldown (45 sec) charge ability that stuns units in a small radius upon impact. If they made it player castable it would be very good in the right hands, and meh in others.

I laughed at the reduced build time of Ultras... Nobody uses them, it really doesn't matter how quickly they build, they aren't good. Blizzard thinks that speeding up build time somehow makes the unit better?
Crazy idea to make Ultras good again = Research a long cooldown (45 sec) charge ability that stuns units in a small radius upon impact. If they made it player castable it would be very good in the right hands, and meh in others.

That would actually be worth making them.

I'm just excited to see more Warp Prism action out there. I'm working on always bringing 1 or 2 when I attack so that way i could always warp in units when needed instead of putting down a pylon and waiting for it to finish. Another thing is you could do a 2 prong'd attack and attack up from and warp in units on the side of the dudes base.

I'm glad they got a buff from 50 -- 100 sheild.

They just updated the patch notes... someone hates Zerg at Blizz.

Infestor’s Neural Parasite can no longer target Massive units.
Might as well remove the spell then.

Fixed an issue where Broodlords on the high ground would not be revealed when attacking enemy units on the low ground.
Wasn't that how you were supposed to keep them alive?

Should just say, "Fixed an issue where sometimes Zerg won games"

They just updated the patch notes... someone hates Zerg at Blizz.
"Someone"? As in, just one person? That's a rather optimistic outlook.

Infestor’s Neural Parasite can no longer target Massive units.
Might as well remove the spell then.
Motherships are massive, right?

I guess that means I can never do this again. :(

So the Zerg counter against Colossi is now...?

Fixed an issue where Broodlords on the high ground would not be revealed when attacking enemy units on the low ground.
Wasn't that how you were supposed to keep them alive?
At least they still have awesome range.

And to be fair, if Zerg have Broodlords, the game is probably over anyway. Broodlords are more about style than tactics.

FLYING MANTA RAYS OF DEATH, LAUNCH!

Should just say, "Fixed an issue where sometimes Zerg won games"
Wasn't that in the 1.0 patch notes?

Well they changed Neural Parasite again on the PTR. You can target massive units again but they reduced the range from 9 to 7.

Back