NEW PATCH BUFF'S MF! LOLZ

MORGANA NERF AND LEE SIN! MF BUFF FTW!!!
I'd be more upset about the Morgana nerf if awful joint pain in my right index finger didn't have me shelving LoL until I heal. Or if I took LoL seriously.

But yes, you got your buff, MH. Enjoy it in good health. :)

Awh feel better tekzorz...Can i please give you an idea to at least TRY this product that I use for my own inflamation?....It's called inflamatone and it's an all natural suppuliment. Please try this it's so good for my wrist pain. Also try taking curcumin and have (real root) ginger tea. Hope you show up on ut 3 tommorow!

Your buff is to make the AP you buy more worth it... so let's keep seeing that trinity force, and maybe a hextech thrown in for good measure! No reason for two bloodthirsters ever anymore.

Your buff is to make the AP you buy more worth it... so let's keep seeing that trinity force, and maybe a hextech thrown in for good measure! No reason for two bloodthirsters ever anymore.

totally agree...my troll build is now

1. inf edge
2. phantom dancer.
3. hextech gunblade
4. trinity force
5. black boobies (cleaver)
6. blood thirster : )

Slowly over time you have evolved into a sane build. No boots is weird, but you have a decent build regardless. There I said it. I Mostly_Approve.

Back