New Member Introduction!

Jealot

**Just a quick note on the post below: I originally had posted this on the Redeemed General forums, but then later realized that I could have (or should have) posted my introduction in this section of the forums so that I can get to know the larger part of the CGA community. Thanks!**

Hi everyone!

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Josh, and my in-game name is Jealot. I play a Paladin (currently level 76) and usually stay specced as Prot, with the occasional stint into Ret just to mix things up a bit.

I have been playing WoW for about 3-4 years now, and had been, up until a couple days ago, on the realm "Skullcrusher". I have experienced various roles in different guilds, everything from being a lowly peon of a not-so-big guild, to being the Guild Leader of a guild with over 300 people in it. The guild I was in before leaving Skullcrusher was likely one of the top 10 guilds on a server that is one of the oldest and most populated.

It was hard for me to leave, but I felt that God was impressing upon me that I could not stay with the kind of people who were in that guild... not if I was going to keep growing spiritually. I hope that in Redeemed, there will be "Iron sharpening Iron" and instead of being silenced in guild chat for defending Christianity and/or God, I would find like-minded individuals who can help sharpen me as I help to sharpen them.

A little more on the personal side of things: I am recently engaged as of the 17th (18th officially, if you count when I actually bought my fiance her engagement ring as being the day). My finace, Sarah, is a young Christian (although she is actually 9 days older than I am physically) who has what I would consider to be a convoluted background in a quasi-Christian faith; I could be wrong here, but again, this is just my opinion. I may ask for some prayer and advice from time to time as I run into conflicts arising out of this, but she does seem to be eager to learn more about what the Bible has to say, instead of what people have to say about the Bible (what a relief this was to learn!).

Another note about me that you may have noticed by now: I tend to ramble a lot... or maybe I just have a lot to say. Either way, I will cut this short now and let whoever is reading this follow up with me if you would like to know more about me.

Until then, God bless and take care!

Josh aka Jealot

Back