new mage class

rhysj

I wan t to see blizz make a special talents for hyb classes like for a mage if they do a 30/30 fire frost u get a talent for steam.

What would u like blizzard to do with classes

haha...you just won't let the steam thing go will you?

The idea of having some kind of extra spell or talent available because you went deep into 2 trees like that (that aren't normally done together) is kind of interesting one. Would've made my old pre-bc elementalist build a lot more interesting to be sure (was a fun build anyhow, just stunk on mana usage).

Steam (Rank 1) - 40 Mana - Range: 20 Yards - 2 Sec cast - 30 Sec cooldown - Blasts friendly target with steam causing armor to be cleaned and unwrinkled. Shiny, unwrinkled armor causes 10% increase in mob interest (threat).

Steam (Rank 1) - 40 Mana - Range: 20 Yards - 2 Sec cast - 30 Sec cooldown - Blasts friendly target with steam causing armor to be cleaned and unwrinkled. Shiny, unwrinkled armor causes 10% increase in mob interest (threat).

Haha...I like it!

Actually, I do kind of like the bonus concept for certain combinations of talents. I don't think there is any possible way of balancing this out, however, so it will probably never exist, but nice creative thinking there Rhys.

Heres something that mages need.

Improved Vending Machine

Increases the effect of water and food by 10%

Clearly in keeping with the intended purpose of the class >:)

All in jest

Heres something that mages need.

Improved Vending Machine

Increases the effect of water and food by 10%

Clearly in keeping with the intended purpose of the class >:)

All in jest

haha, instead of that, since I'm frost I want to be able to make snow cones instead of biscuits...

So, I've had this Ice Cold Milk in my pack for about two or three weeks. How does this stuff stay ice cold? This is actually kinda scary to me.

i love the idea, but it needs to look like steam coming from behind it since it fire and ice

Last edited:
Back