• Lets organize a clan and have fun.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care.

• I've got a New idea (please post)

• Total voters

Flashon

K for all of you who are anxious to play Sc, i thought i'd spice it up a bit. Dead_Aim's been caught up in school and so have I. I'm in a similar situation where we're being tourchered by the AP/honors courses.. Blurhg, but despite this, we'll try to organize a new dimention of Sc for u guys
biggrin.gif

er.. Thanks Maxx? -_-; what do you mean "poor flash" I'm doing fine in school and If you mean to insult me and our chapter, I wish to talk to you sometime...

edit: Cool thanks maxx
tounge.gif
quite a missunderstanding htere
wow.gif

im saying poor flash because you seem to be having a hard time getting this clan off the ground again

geez man chill -_-

i think u guys should get a geocity website, and get a channel in battle.net goin cuz i check ur channel every once in a while and never see anyone there but if u guys started recruiting and such u could be on ur way.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Oct. 06 2003,7:59)]i think u guys should get a geocity website [...]
The Tribe of Judah: Starcraft site is at http://www.toj.cc/sc/.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ][...] and get a channel in battle.net goin cuz i check ur channel every once in a while and never see anyone there [...]

I think we use both Op ToJ-SC and Public Chat Christians on US East now. Correct? *nudges Flash*

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] but if u guys started recruiting and such u could be on ur way.

I've posted a sample recruiting post here. Anyone's free to use it (provided they use prudence and discretion) at their whim.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Oct. 06 2003,4:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Oct. 06 2003,7:59)]i think u guys should get a geocity website [...]
The Tribe of Judah: Starcraft site is at http://www.toj.cc/sc/.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ][...] and get a channel in battle.net goin cuz i check ur channel every once in a while and never see anyone there [...]

I think we use both Op ToJ-SC and Public Chat Christians on US East now. Correct? *nudges Flash*

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] but if u guys started recruiting and such u could be on ur way.

I've posted a sample recruiting post here. Anyone's free to use it (provided they use prudence and discretion) at their whim.
lol

our channel is specified above by Tek.

We do have a SC site in ToJ (also specified by Tek)

I have tried posting the recuriting again. BAH! they always erased my dear posts. What i ended up doing was going on bnet to do so. They will not join and they though Christians are n00b gamers. I had to prove my statement by beatin them over 4 times, and they jus left after all 4 games, mad cuz they lost to a nifty christian player

The review of the play:

First one: rushed with 16 zealots for a starter, destroyed half his base. Then, reaver dropped, which finished him off

Second one: both of us picked random. He drew terran, i drew zerg. He did not use any goliath support, which ended up as a loss for him cuz of mah mutalisk (seriously, he was a n00b)

Third one: He tricked me into doing random, and he quickly changed his race to Zerg, his fav. And guess what? i drew protoss, my best race. Owned him nearly the same method. Though he got my reaver with 5 mutalisks, but 1 swift Psionic storm (gotta lov that) got htem all.

Fourth: don't wanna talk about it. lol thats how n00bish he did

LOL no i won... well he basically did nothin but make 200 hatcheries... lol i jus swarmed them with zealots and dragoons.. adding some probes for the fun of it
biggrin.gif
lol

hey flash wats ur sc name cuz im lookin for new people to play and they wont swear at me when im winning :p

Let's at least start a quick tournament. And I know Tek isn't all that great at playing, but we should include him in the game too.

My dad and my friends also play (that means extra people).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ Mar. 17 2004,11:53)]And I know Tek isn't all that great at playing, but we should include him in the game too.
Not now, no. I'm all rusty thanks to countless comp stomp matches. But back in my prime, when the legendary Candle and Kralgon were training me, I held my own quite well.

Of course, I don't know if I'll ever have that kind of free time and desire to rock Starcraft again. ;_;

I'm sorry Tek, I just don't believe you. You're just going to have to prove it to me.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ Mar. 18 2004,11:41)]I'm sorry Tek, I just don't believe you.  You're just going to have to prove it to me.
Gah, the days of proving my semi-mad skillz are behind me, I'm afraid. ;_;

Back