New GuildBank Mod

Durruck

Pirate!
Adam & I have been playing around a bit over the past few days with a new guild bank mod. It has pros and cons, as with any mod, but overall, we think this one might be the best one that we've read about so far.

GuildBank Account. Version 2.8.6 is the latest version. Just put it in your directory and log into the game.

There are no mini-map buttons to activate it - just type "/gba" and it will display a screen. If the Guild Banker (Allanonmule) has been on and other people with the GBA addon have been online, you'll start getting data.

If at any point Allanonmule is offline and there are no players running GBA, the data gets dropped, and your screen will show no data. This is to keep the addon for spamming bad data (Anyone remember the problems we had with GuildAds? That's why it works like this).

This is going to be a long-term trial of the mod, so please feel free to download it and try it out. The more people we have using it, the better off we'll be during the test. If you have any questions, please let me know.

We will go light at first, just listing stuff that is for the taking provided you can use it personally. We do not have the volume to allow the guild bank to be used for powerleveling your professions but if, during your leveling, you can make some stuff for individuals who have asked for something, please feel free to ask for the mats.

Once we have some idea how the addon will work for us, we will introduce additional items of higher value and how the checks and balances will work.

Secondary note - make sure you are using Guild Bank Account, not Guild Banker. Allanonmule is configured to be the banker. If multiple people are logging in as bankers, it could pump out some bad data.

If you follow the link I provided, you don't have to worry about which one to download. I'm only making you aware that there is a second mod in case you're one of those people (like me) that update their mods frequently.

I will log in with allanonmule daily so the inventory will be refreshed daily. If we have a number of people on, it will spread around as others come on. We are looking for feedback as well so please let either of us know what you think, good and the bad.

Back