New challenge in life

brootis

I'm sitting in a hospital bed right now, went in last night because I thought I might need my appendix removed. However that wasn't the case, I've been told I might have chrones(sp?) disease. Please say a prayer for my family and I, especially my kids this is a very scary time for them since I'm not around to take care of them while I'm in the hospital. I'll be getting tested tomorrow to see if I do in fact have this disease, and get a lot more information on it. Still looking forward to returning and killing stuffs with my guildies. I miss the fellowship we have in the game. Either way, love ya all, I like pie, also I bought a pair of salt and pepper shakers in the shape of garden gnomes, I've named one of them flamethrower, need a name for the other.

Sorry to hear that buddy. Hopefully the doctors can figure out what's wrong with you. You should name the other gnome "Bocephus".

Lots of prayers needed right now! Good thing my wife and I make a good prayer team! Where are you located Brootis? My wife works as an MA (medical assistant) at the UCSF (San Francisco, CA) Medical center in the Mt. Zion cancer section. Chrones actually requires infusions much like the ones certain cancers require. She is also studying to become a Physician's Assistant, and actually has a pretty big interest in Chrones disease. She probably knows a lot more about it than I do :p. Either way, from what I have heard from her, it is better if it is caught early on, so hopefully if it is indeed Chrones, you guys caught it before it has progressed too much.

EDIT: Oh, and there is no challenge in this life that God cannot help us confidently walk through. Refer to my favorite scripture in my signature. You have Him, always by your side!!!

Last edited:
My mom has Celiac disease, which is somewhat similar to Crohn's disease (problems in same areas of the body).

Praying for you! :)

Praying for you man! Also, Epik is a perfect name for the salt shaker. we all know flame is the pepper.

You're the pepper shaker, that should be obvious, although you do have the salty title...hmmm I could change it.

From what I am being told it is Crohn's disease, but it's early, it's possible this is the only flare up I have, or the start if something new; either way I have to change my diet. It's funny I didn't want to even go in and my wife dragged me into the hospital cause she said she knew something was wrong, guess I'm stubborn. Oh and I still like pie.

Yeah, and Salty is the title I use in-game.

I was trying to think of others in the guild with gnome mains... am I the only one!?

Back