Nevi's Moving

You have a hunter?

Let me get this straight, I don't have time to level up DPS classes because this guild is in such dire need of healers. Meanwhile everybody gets to level up toons left right and center? Something is not right here. I have but 1 70, with whom it is near impossible to get somebody to help whip through some dailies I need dps to help me with? Just so that everybody else can have a multitude of 70 knowing I"ll be there to heal their instance?

I now realy rather enjoy the fact I didn't touch WoW last night and just sat there playing CoD4 on XBox360.

Now this thread will be about me!

and you never sent me an invite:(

I didn't have the new map pack until last night and all you were doing was the new map pack. And when I did get it, you weren't on. And then later when you did log on, you were on some kind of premade team, at least thats what it told me.

You have a hunter?

Let me get this straight, I don't have time to level up DPS classes because this guild is in such dire need of healers. Meanwhile everybody gets to level up toons left right and center? Something is not right here. I have but 1 70, with whom it is near impossible to get somebody to help whip through some dailies I need dps to help me with? Just so that everybody else can have a multitude of 70 knowing I"ll be there to heal their instance?

I now realy rather enjoy the fact I didn't touch WoW last night and just sat there playing CoD4 on XBox360.

Now this thread will be about me!

fwiw...gnome was leveled all on quests and grinding & only did one or two instance runs

hunter has only done one instance run

sooo...i level without draining :)

w\e (z snap)

BTW, I have some pie and cake. The pie is a lie and the cake is a fake. And Spam is spam and not Klik, which turns out we can buy at the local grocery store.

I didn't have the new map pack until last night and all you were doing was the new map pack. And when I did get it, you weren't on. And then later when you did log on, you were on some kind of premade team, at least thats what it told me.

I woulda hopped out for the old stuff, was just hard to pass up double XP this weekend trying out the new maps:p I didnt notice you hop on, was that last night when it said I was on a team? I got in with some friends and some of their friends, I coulda left that though because I'm sure I was bringing their score down lol.

I woulda hopped out for the old stuff, was just hard to pass up double XP this weekend trying out the new maps:p I didnt notice you hop on, was that last night when it said I was on a team? I got in with some friends and some of their friends, I coulda left that though because I'm sure I was bringing their score down lol.

I didn't get home Monday untill 11pm :( Went on WoW after dinner at about 11:30, chatted it up with Gilga, then went to bed shortly after midnight.

<wonders what a frogtank is...>

This is him on the left
EQ2_000021.jpg

Back