Negative DKP?

- The -50 for bad behaviour/conduct is reasonable, I can understand how much the raid leader has to put up with each run. The frustration of setting up a raid, getting people to come, making sure everyone knows what to do. I will agree with a -50 dock if someone is trying to be a prick.

Suggestions:
- The negative amounts are too huge for certain things such as afking in an instance. Sometimes it's something urgent as a phonecall or someone at the door where someone can't say they are going afk. Perhaps make the afk without notice penalty as -1 dkp per minute they are afk unannounced to the raid, or the raid leader. If it's a consistent afk'er on trash mobs then give the spot to someone else that can stay there during trash and the bosses.

-15 for leaving stand by without notice maybe too high a dock, somewhere around -10 might be ok. After all it's kinda dissapointing to not get into the raid and have to wait on a toon till someone leave it. Maybe allow people to chill on their alts and join the standby channel on it.

All in all I like that there is a system going on for ZG/AQ20 to motivate people to come.

Huge negative values are there to make a point, people will get it removed if they talk with me personally, and will be welcome in the raid again.

lanki said:
... After all it's kinda dissapointing to not get into the raid and have to wait on a toon till someone leave it. Maybe allow people to chill on their alts and join the standby channel on it. ...
I got on my new Twink 29 Rogue - Odeo while i was waiting for an open spot in ZG last night, you just have to let the raid leader know - they arent mind readers.

Back