Need help with a Headset for a big head

Skibabinz

So pretty much my big head (Last I measured was 28.5 inches) has broken a number of headsets, and my last ones ($30.00 Turtle Beach set) stood for a solid 3 months before the ear piece finally snapped off. So my issue is, I need to find a good headset that can handle having music blasted, yet can handle a very large head.

Any tips?

I would suggest still sticking with turtle beach, but go with a more expensive pair... you know that saying- you get what you pay for. I bought a very nice set for 60.00 and they work excellent. Mind you I have a small noggin'. Have you thought of investing in earbuds or the headphones that go behind your neck and hook around your ears?

I have a 25" head, and have issues finding big enough ones. And you are saying your's is 3.5" bigger. I would say, don't go more expensive, just get a different kind. Like an over the ear one, or just one side one, like SunshineWeaver mentioned.

I have a fairly large head too, use a cheap Gigaware headset, works fine, has lasted 4 yrs now.

Back